Salary: £70-£80 a day
Are you passionate about the emotional growth of children with SEND? Do you want to make a difference in a disadvantaged child's life? Then Protocol Education have a job for you!
• Working closely in a 1-1 environment and small groups to support behavioural issues
• Encouraging positive behaviours, detecting areas of intervention and negotiating improvement strategies
• Demonstrating understanding and commitment to the improvement of students
• Works holistically with students, parents and other schools to provide the best support network for their students
• Provides free training to support Continued Professional Development
• Profiles every SEND student for their individual needs to aid teachers and support staff in aiding in their personal development
• Has a teaching area dedicated to specialist teaching for students with lower-level learning abilities
• Extra-curriculars and enrichment groups
• Dedicates extra time including after-school and Saturdays to extra-curricular groups, enrichment and interventions
The ideal candidate may have:
• A passion for working closely with SEND students to achieve their personal goals and behaviours
• A valid and current DBS check or willing to complete one
• Experience working with SEND students
• Worked as a behaviour specialist or in intervention support
:• A psychology or relevant University degree
• Experience working 1-1 with children and in small group capacity
Join a dedicated team of secondary school teachers passionate about the educational and personal growth of their students. If you want to be part of a supportive network that take pride in their students, then apply today with Protocol Education
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please apply online or through our Protocol Education website.
Alternatively, you can email your CV to Joshua.email@example.com and I will be in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.