- Providing one to one support and mentoring
- Supporting students in lessons such as numeracy, literacy, art and music
- Being able to work closely with the class teacher to meet the students needs
- Working part of a team collectively
- An enhanced DBS disclosure on the update service or willingness to undertake one
- Ability to provide a patient and calming approach to students learning and wellbeing
- A passion for working with special needs.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply today by sending over your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All successful candidates will be contacted to discuss the next step.
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00