This role is ideal for applicants that have little or no experience working within schools but are interested in starting a career within education.
As a Behaviour Buddy, you will be working with small groups or 1:1 providing help and focussed support to children who have behavioural difficulties.
Benefits to you:
- Dedicated consultant
- No Umbrella company
- Flexible hours
- PAYE - in house payroll
- Pension Contributions
The school offers exceptional environments for the tutoring sessions to take place, all of which operate within school hours. As a Behaviour Buddy, you will be expected to:
• Motivate and engage the pupils
• Encourage and aid development of pupils while consistently reporting feedback to leading members of staff.
• Work alongside key school staff to reduce levels of unauthorised absence and improve levels of attendance and behaviour of the pupils; all of which could be possible through your dedication and commitment to the role
• Ensure that tasks are carried out professionally, but also in a fun and rewarding manner.
If you possess any of the following, then you are highly desirable for the role:
• A Degree (BA, Masters)
• Training (Team Teach, Norfolk/ Cambridge Steps)
• Armed Forces Experience
• Support Work Experience
• Prison Guard Officer Experience
If you want to discuss the role, contact Frances on 0114 252 1975