A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the secondary education sector of Leicester for a Behaviour Buddy to aid and support pupils in small group in order to increase pupil attainment.
This role is ideal for applicants that have little or no experience working within schools but are interested in starting a career within education.
Your own transport is desirable but not essential for this role.
As a Behaviour Buddy, you will be working with small groups providing help and focussed support to children who have behavioural difficulties. You will be working within classes of KS3/4 students with a teacher. You may be required to work 1:1 with students that require extra support.
The school offers exceptional environments for the tutoring sessions to take place, all of which operate within school hours. As a Behaviour Buddy, you
will be expected to:
• Motivate and engage the pupils
• Encourage and aid development of pupils while consistently reporting feedback to leading members of staff.
• Work alongside key school staff to reduce levels of unauthorised absence and improve levels of attendance and behaviour of the pupils; all of which could be possible through your dedication and commitment to the role
• Ensure that tasks are carried out professionally, but also in a fun and rewarding manner.
If you possess any of the following, then you are highly desirable for the role:
• A Degree (BA, Masters)
• Training (Team Teach, Norfolk/ Cambridge Steps)
• Armed Forces Experience
• Support Work Experience
• Prison Guard Officer Experience
- Sports coaching experience or qualifications
What you waiting for apply today!
Call 0116 216 2122 to learn more about the role, or email an up to date CV to email@example.com
Successful applicants will need to provide 2 references including your most recent employer and have a DBS on the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.