Would you like to work for a school who consistently outdo themselves and achieve academic excellence across all three key stages year after year?
Does an environment that firmly believes in pastoral care and refined support techniques appeal to you?
An academically achieving school is need of a Pastoral Support Officer to begin working immediately. If you have been employment working as a Social worker, Sports Coach, Care-worker or any role involving 1:1 mentoring.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience working in a fast paced and challenging environment, constantly adapting to new challenges with an in-depth experience working with SEN. The school is well known for pushing its staff through rewarding training courses and providing them with the support they need in order to progress. The candidate will be able to access the school via numerous bus routes and a short walk away from Kingsbury underground tube station.
What we expect from you:
- Previous experience in assisting students with their learning
- Intricate communication skills
- Behaviour management skills are beneficial but not compulsory
- Proven track record in raising attainment levels within students
- Producing lesson plans
- To act in the best interest of the learners always whilst complying with school policy
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate of £85 - £100 per day (Dependant on experience)
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
- The chance to help students better their future
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.