The candidate be able to work under pressure and have experience implementing behaviour control techniques. As an ambitious school, the prospective candidate will need to confidently assist all students with their learning.
You can expect an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment that allows you to foster positive relationships with staff and students. You will receive a warm welcome to the school with endless support from all staff. Based a short walk away from Mill hill train station as well as being surrounded by several bus routes, the TLA must have previous experience working with SEN students.
If you’re looking for a place of work that will leave you excited to get up in the morning with potential earnings of £1,300 per month, then apply now!
- experience working 1:1 is ideal
- Extremely high regard for safeguarding and compliance
- Effective behaviour management skills
- Experience differentiating teaching/support methods
- Professional approach to your working environment
- SEN Experience
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate of £65 - £85 per day (Dependant on experience)
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.