We are currently seeking a Band 5/6 Occupational Therapist for our lovely specialist secondary school located in the Sutton area.This is a full time post. The post would suit a Therapists wishing to work in a school setting, to join our multidisciplinary team of professionals. Supervision will be provided.
The Ideal candidate will need to be highly motivated, passionate, dynamic and flexible and have experience of working with young people aged between 11 to 19yrs of age
• Other requirements:
• Current DBS or willing to apply for one through Protocol Education
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience of working in a multidisciplinary team within a school environment
• Keen to develop their skills and knowledge in working with young people with an autism spectrum disorder
• Group and individual therapy, and class-based work
• Carry out assessments where required
• Deliver in-service training where required
• Deliver the Eagle House Approach to teaching and learning
Please contact AJ for more information on this exciting opportunity
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.