The school are looking for people immediately so candidates with a clear and current DBS on the update service will be prioritized.
For this role, you will have:
- Experience with special needs including autism.
- Previous support work within a school or other child related experience
- Strong behaviour management and confident with challenging behaviour
- Happy to work one to one and small group work
- ·An enthusiastic and friendly, yet firm approach
- Successful applications will contacted within 48 hours and candidates with a DBS on the update service will be prioritized.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.