If you have experience working with children with autism, whether it be within a school setting or within a care setting we are keen to hear from you.
You will be supporting students with their academic, personal and social development. This role is demanding and challenging, but very rewarding.
The ideal candidate will be a positive, patient and caring individual who has a genuine interest in helping develop children with Special Educational needs.
The benefits of working with Protocol education are:
- Free DBS Checks (Fee reimbursed once you have completed 44 days work)
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding Short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
- An extensive CPD training programme
- Dedicated and education specialist consultants
- A Bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
For the strongest candidates, these positions can often lead to full-time positions.