The school are looking for people immediately so candidates with a clear and current DBS on the update service will be prioritized.
For this role, you will have:
- Experience with special needs including autism.
- Previous support work within a school or other child related experience
- Strong behavior management and confident with challenging behavior
- Happy to work one to one and small group work
- ·An enthusiastic and friendly, yet firm approach
Apply now with an up-to-date CV and all successful candidates will be contacted to progress their application. If you would like to discuss this role or other potential roles call Amy Webb on 0208 971 1284.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.