- SEN Teaching Assistant with experience with ASD
- South Westminster, London
- Long term/ Full time position
- £60.00-£80.00 per day, negotiable dependant on experience
- Good transport links
- Starting ASAP
I am currently recruiting for an LSA to work within a friendly infant school located in the borough of Westminster. You will be supporting a pupil in Year 2 with Autism, and helping them to learn as effectively as possible, both independently and in different group situations.
You will also be expected to, on occasion, run small group interventions across the rest of the school.
You will be part of a team working under the direction of the SENCO. You will also have to work alongside teaching and support staff and be comfortable liaising with parents/carers and external agencies.
The successful candidate will have experience supporting children or adults with Autism, good written and oral communication skills and the ability to form strong working relationships with both students and colleagues.
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency throughout Central London and the UK, and as such can provide you with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
To be considered for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sophie Withams on 020 3219 7715.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.