The Attendance Officer will work alongside key school staff in school to promote excellent attendance, reduce levels of absence and work with children and families to promote high levels of attendance.
- Promote and support high levels of attendance
- To support students in achieving their full academic potential
- Promote a positive attendance and punctuality culture
- Form strong relationships with parents/carers
- Increased student attendance aiming to achieve over 96%.
- Reduction in the levels of lateness to school.
- Reduction in lateness to lessons and truancy.
About the candidate:
·Pastoral care experience
· Experience supporting challenging pupils
·Have a background of working with young people who risk exclusion
·Good behaviour management and student engagement
You Must have;
- Professional references available ( 3 year work history)
- Clear & Current DBS on the update service