Protocol Education are working on behalf of a large primary school in Manchester who are looking to employ an Associate Head Post Holder will report directly to the Headteacher. They will assist the Headteacher with the management and organisation of the school, seeking to achieve the highest standards of staff performance, student achievement and improving the quality of teaching and learning and ensuring the effective daily operation of the school.
• To be an active and supportive lead member of the school’s senior leadership team and to support the Headteacher and other colleagues in the management, strategic development and direction of the school.
• To take a lead in monitoring and evaluating the quality of teaching and student achievement across all school sites.
• Manage the school effectively, playing a significant (lead) role in setting aims and objectives for the school.
• Assist the Executive Headteacher in ensuring the highest possible standards of education through the promotion of effective teaching and learning, a balanced curriculum, the provision of excellent pastoral care and support for students and a rich extra-curricular programme which reflects the school’s development priorities and foundational ‘ethos’.
• To play a lead role in developing and implementing the school’s teaching and learning priorities through effective assessment procedures, the development of personalised learning and ensuring curriculum enrichment opportunities are maximised.
• Experience in Middle Management is a must.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to Steph at email@example.com or call the branch on 0161 200 8500
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.