Assistant Head Teacher Required
Protocol Education is the biggest education specialist recruitment agency in the whole of the UK. This is down to the fact that we have fantastic relationships with our schools and provide our candidates with a personable and professional service.
We are currently recruiting on behalf on a school in Greewnich for an Assistant Head Teacher to start in September 2016
• To lead colleagues effectively in KS1
• To oversee and ensure the smooth running of KS1 in all aspects of school life
• To ensure there is high quality teaching and learning across the specified team
• To ensure that all children within the specified team are receiving high quality pastoral care
• To ensure that all children within the specified team are making progress
• To line manage effectively a phase team as directed
• To review and improve across the Primary school
• To contribute to the improvement of the specified area of responsibility throughout the Academy
• To work with the Head of Primary and other Senior leaders in leadership and management of the day-to-day running of the school
• To undertake other responsibilities to be discussed and decided with the Head of Primary School
• To contribute to the ongoing improvement of the school as a member of the overall Academy Senior team
Essential Requirements for the post are:
Qualified teacher status
A degree or equivalent
A recent and relevant record of Continuous Professional Development
If you feel that you interested in the role and would like to work for "Best Temporary Agency Award 2013” Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Then please respond to this advert with your CV attached and also visit our website to register.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.