The ideal candidate will be an experienced facilities professional who supervises work across the school with both external and internal contractors. You will have key holder responsibility as well as the responsibilities listed below;
About the role:
• Communicate effectively with the facilities team to ensure projects are completed on time.
• Carrying out Day-Day maintenance and minor repairs.
• Ensuring the building and grounds are secure when not in use.
• Opening up the building in the morning and locking it at the end of the day.
• Ensuring heating, lighting and alarm systems are checked regularly to ensure they are operational.
• Responsibility for order equipment relevant to your role.
Days & Hours - Monday - Friday 1pm - 9pm with a rota pattern for occasional weekend work.
Location - Bristol, BS7
Start date - September 2021
Skill set - Previous caretaking or facilities experience desirable
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
• DBS Check
• 2 professional references and work experience gaps listed
• Proof of address
Protocol Education can offer:
• Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
• CPD during half term or summer, plus free webinars
• £250 refer a friend rebate
- Candidate social events
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Hollie on 0117 945 3965.