- Be empathetic and patient when dealing with students across EYFS-KS2
- Have experience in working with ASD students
- Be confident in working 1:1 with SEND students
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, be able to work using your own initiative but also be able to contribute to a dedicated team
- The ideal candidate will be professional and passionate about supporting children in education with SEND
The school's qualities:
- OFSTED rating good
- Can offer the successful candidates support and professional development with excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Excellent support from staff and external agencies
- Passionate about using creative teaching spaces
- Full time position at end of placement
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see protocol-education.com/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.