Protocol Education are looking to appoint two outstanding teachers to join a dynamic school team. The school supports pupils with a wide range of additional needs (e.g. SLD, ASC, PMLD) thus we are looking to appoint teachers who specialise in any of these three areas.
Knowledge and experience of working in an SEN environment is desirable. An understanding of Autism and how best to support individuals with a diagnosis of ASD would be an advantage. We are a vibrant school community and welcome applications from positive and enthusiastic practitioners with the determination to secure the best possible outcomes for our pupils.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an outstanding teacher, or has the potential to be supported to rapidly reach this standard
• Is a teacher with experience and/or interest in SEN practices and provision with extensive knowledge of how to meet the needs of SEN pupils
• Has the ability, imagination and inspiration to lead and further improve a strong and effective team of teaching assistants within the school
• Has a great deal of enthusiasm and can motivate and inspire all pupils to learn, has energy and a relentless positive approach
• Has excellent communication skills
• Has an interest in a wider range of subjects and who is able to contribute fully to life of the school
The school can offer you:
• A school where the pupils are at the very best of everything we do
• An Autism Accredited school
• A role in a vibrant and caring school community
• A supportive and enthusiastic staff team
• A well-resourced environment and school
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• A challenge
• Fantastic pupils!
The successful applicant must be able to work effectively with the whole school including Governors, staff and pupils.
To enquire about this role please do not hesitate to contact Jed Downing on 01162 162 122, alternatively send your CV to JDowning@protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.