Are you an experienced SEN teacher living in South West London? Are you keen on taking on a new challenge and developing you skills further?
Protocol Education are looking for experienced SEN Teachers that specialise or are highly experienced working with children with special needs such as autism (ASD) and speech and language difficulties. As a SEN teacher you will be required to work with SEN students across all ages in one of our excellent SEN schools.
The role will require leading, delivering and co-ordinating lessons and curriculum to students that have autism, communication difficulties and developmental delay. Candidates who are committed to ensuring pupils make good progress and encourage pupils to reach their potential through engaging and stimulating teaching will considered to work in one of our outstanding SEN schools.
As a SEN teacher successful candidates will need the following skills and qualifications:
• QTS teaching or a UK recognised teaching qualification teaching at a secondary or primary level.
• Confident in differentiating work in accordance to the students needs.
• Must apply for disclosure barred service or currently registered to the updated service.
• Excellent communication skills, the ability to use initiative and works well under pressure.
• Have recent experience teaching SEN students.
• Trained in TEACCH, Team Teach/MAPA is desirable
• PECs and Makaton trained is desirable, but experience is essential
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive pay
• Work in Outstanding SEN schools which are easily accessible to transport links.
If you have all of these qualities and would like to work with Protocol, please submit your CV as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England.
Our aim is to provide schools with the supply teachers, teaching assistants, support and SEN staff they need to be successful. At the same time, helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.