ASD Learning Support Assistant required in Bristol for September 2016
Do you have a passion to support SEN children and benefit their lives? Have you got experience of working with ASD Learners? If so , then this role is definitely for you!
A large secondary school in Bristol are seeking an experienced Learning Support Assistant with a KS3 pupil, who is on the Autistic spectrum, on a 1: 1 basis.
The school are seeking a resiliant LSA who can not only support the child with their academic studies but also to help them develop emotionally and socially.
This is a friendly, thriving school with dedicated staff who are committed to working as a team and as a result their children acheive high standards.
The ideal candidate would have:
- UK school based experience
- Strong communication skills
- Previous SEND experience- ideally working with ASD
- An ability to build good relationships with pupils and to deal professionally and sensitively with parents
- Good behaviour management and a nurture approach
- An understanding of the National Curriculum
The role will start in September and is full time until atleast Christmas with the potential to run for one academic year.
Register with Protocol Education to apply for this role and connect with other schools, academies and Alternative Provisions recruiting near you
Protocol Education offers all Teachers and teaching staff:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• Continued support through placements
• 24 Hr Emergency contact numbers
• Weekly Pay
• The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with Protocol must have undertaken (or be willing to undertake) an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
We look forward to your response. Please contact Joelle Beaumont 0117 9453965 / JBeaumont@protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.