ASD Learning Support Assistant
Protocol Education has the great pleasure of supporting a high achieving Primary school in the heart of the vibrant and famous Kensington - London. This Roman Catholic school is widely recognised for the thoroughness of its teaching and pride themselves that it is currently graded Outstanding' by Ofsted. They are looking for a new support worker to join their staff. Pupil behaviour is good and staff morale is high, making this a happy environment to work in.
You must be an experienced and effective Learning Support Assistant with Autism and or early years experience and knowledge who has the ability to quickly settle into your new environment. Working with early years is essential as you will be working with a child on a 1 2 1 basis. You also need be willing to commit to the rest of the academic year, starting ASAP.
• Early years experience
• Autism experience
• Kensington, Greater London
• Long term/ Full time position (School Hours) 8:30am - 3:30pm
• £60.00 - £90.00 per day
• Strong English and Literacy skills
• Good transport links
• Starting May 2017
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency throughout Central London and the UK, and as such can provide you with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• CPD training
• Continuous support from your designated team
£250 for every teacher recommended to us !!!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DFE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.