ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) 1-1 Teaching Assistant
Are you flexible, patient, caring and confident with children?
I am looking for a teaching assistant to work at a vibrant three-form entry Primary School with a Nursery. They are culturally and socially diverse and have a strong inclusive ethos. Over 90% of the pupils come from a wide range of minority ethnic heritages. Around 80% speak English as an additional language. More than 40 languages are spoken by the families of pupils at the school.
This role will include working 1-1 and will also be classroom based.
We are looking for:
• Behaviour management skills
• Experience with ASD (Autis
• One-to-one or small group tuition experience
In return Protocol Education can offer;
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
- Access to professionally accredited training and courses including Cache Endorsed Learning Programmes (ELPs)
- In-branch workshops and seminars delivering skills and knowledge TAs need to be effective in the classroom and beyond
- Competitive Pay rates
- The peace of mind of working with a reputable and established company
To apply please register your details and send in an updated CV or for more information contact one of our London offices and speak to a consultant now.
Applicants will be subject to Protocol Education’s child safety standards and background checks.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.