Art and Design Teacher - Secondary Teacher
Protocol have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, dedicated, motivated and innovative Teacher of Art and Design to join a seconary school in the Walsall area. The school are looking for an inspirational teacher with the ability to create a nurturing learning environment, together with a commitment to bringing out the best in every student, as well as meeting Teacher Standards. The ability to teach to A level is desirable but not essential.
You will be fully supported both within the faculty and by the senior leadership team. The outstanding staff and students make us a great place to work. This is a high-performing school it offers maximum opportunities for young people to develop academically and socially in an environment that is stimulating, caring and supportive. The school sets high standards that instil values which enable students to develop into confident and responsible young adults. The Howard has a well-deserved reputation for academic excellence.
This role is suited for an NQT or more experienced teacher.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a strong classroom teacher with a real commitment to high quality teaching and learning.
• Be able to enthuse, engage and motivate students
• Be a reflective practitioner and always be willing to improve
• Be a strong team player
• Be willing to be involved in the extra-curricular life of the school
• Ability to teach A’ Level English Literature or English Language is desirable.
Why choose Protocol:
• An extremely competitive pay rate
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
• The chance to help students better their future
Please apply for this role now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.