Are you not phased by challenging behaviour?
If so, we may have a role for you...
Protocol Education are working in partnership with a variety of Primary schools in Bristol and South Gloucestershire who are Team Teach qualified. The reason being we have numerous roles available starting September 2016, both full and part time.
If you have experience of working with children or young adults with a variety of SEN needs and challenging behaviour but do not have the Team Teach qualification then please get in contact as we are running a Team Teach course this summer.
The Team Teach course would cover the following areas:
• Physical techniques used when supporting challenging children
• Recording, reporting
• Understanding policies
• Current Law’s
• Understanding the reasons behind children’s aggression
• Ways to increase the child’s wellbeing
• How to build a effective relationship with the child
Requirements for working with protocol education are:
• DBS on the update service
• 2 references within the last 5 years (one most recent & one from an education setting).
• We also looking for a self-motivated person who is not phased by challenging pupils.
The benefits of working with protocol education are:
• The option of being paid through Protocol’s PAYE system
• Continuing professional development (CPD), our training courses include
• Bonus ‘refer a teacher’ incentive scheme - £250
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of education recruitment experience.
While working with protocol education we ensure that you are supported by our honest, friendly consultants. For further information about Protocol Education visit our website www.protocol-education.com To apply for this position please contact Elly Barnes on 0117 945 3960 or email email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.