Are you a qualified nursery nurse?
Protocol Education are seeking to employee qualified early years practitioners with sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework. This is to work on a day to day basis in a range of nurseries within the Bristol area. The role would be suitable for a candidate looking for full or part time work. Working for Protocol Education is a great way to expand your knowledge and experience of working with young children. It gives you the flexibility to work on the days that you are available; if you are studying you can work around your studies.
Requirements for working with protocol education are:
• Up to date DBS (within the last 12 months). If you do not have one we can carry one out on your behalf.
• 2 references within the last 5 years (one most recent & one from an education setting).
• We also looking for a self-motivated person who is not phased by challenging pupils.
The benefits of working with protocol education are:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD), our training courses include safe guarding and first aid.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ incentive scheme
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 25 years of education experience.
In addition to the above positions, we have a number of schools in Swindon with whom we have preferred supply agreements and consequently are incredibly busy with day to day supply work. We are always looking for NQT’s, experienced teachers, support assistants and those who have never worked in education to join our agency, so if you looking for longer term or permanent work then Protocol Education will work on your behalf to provide you with the work you desire. Supply work provides a fantastic opportunity for teachers to increase their experience or working in a variety schools in the local area.
When working with Protocol Education you can rest assured that you are working with a highly reputable agency where you are valued and are always treated with respect. To apply for these positions or if you are interested in supply work in the interim, please call Elly Barnes 0117 9453960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.