The school is looking for a committed SEN TA who will be able to support the child on a 1:1 basis, the child has high needs which include severe ASD, non-verbal, Behaviour management and EAL. We are looking for someone that is available ASAP and on a full-time basis.
Experience in supporting students with special educational needs is essential and the ability to speak Albanian has also been requested by the school. The position would suit someone with experienced specifically with Autism and behaviour management.
The ideal SEN TA should:
- Have experience working with SEN students
- Have experience with Severe Learning Disabilities and Autism
- Hold excellent behaviour management strategies
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Ideally speak Albanian or have basic understanding/speech of the language
What Protocol can offer:
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Competitive inner London pay rates
- Referral bonus scheme
- Dedicated consultant offering continued support
- Online portal to easily manage payments and work
- Wide range schools on your doorstep!
For more info please Apply!