Job Role: Admissions Manager required
Salary: £70 - £100 per day
Start: Feb 2017
Contract Type: Part Time
Contract Term: Long Term
My school in Wandsworth require an Admissions and Events manager for an immediate start up until the end of the academic year. The role of the Admissions & Events Officer is to provide efficient and effective administration for all matters pertaining to student admissions to the School.
The successful applicant will be part of the School's support staff team and as such will also contribute to the smooth-running and general administration of the School. This is a part time role for 5 hours per day, 5 days per week. Salary will be based on capability for the role and experience.
The following give an overview of the responsibilities of the role. The list is not exhaustive and will adapt in consultation with the post-holder as needs change:
• Administration of all Year 7- 12 and In Year admissions applications and enrolment
• Assistance with the organisation of the School Open Days, Welcome and Induction events
• Assistance with the management of all aspects of the School Entrance Tests, both in advance of the days and on the days themselves
• Management of all Admissions enquiries and support with the Admissions pages on the school website
• Preparation of all Admissions spreadsheets, application forms, invitations, and other paperwork
• Administrative organisation of any Admissions Appeals
• Administrative database support
• Use of online survey tools
• Carry out other reasonable duties as required by the Wellbeing & Operations Manager or other members of the Senior Team
If this sounds like a position that suits you and your available then please apply today by emailing your CV to JSpence@Protocol-education.com or contacting me on 0208 971 1288.
Please note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Protocol Education brings school and staff together. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England. We are here to help you realise your full potential and offer full support and development so why not take advantage of our free training opportunities and education workshops.