Protocol Education are currently recuriting an Admin Assistant from highly respect school within the Lincoln Area.
- Answering phone calls and assisting with enquiries
- Assisting Pupils with timetable enquiries
- Dealing with parents when required.
- Data Entry
What you can expect from Protocol Education:
- An extremely competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- CPD courses & Free Webinars during half terms
- CV writing & support social events, opportunity to network with other educational staff.
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you.
Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.