ADHD support specialists required in Bristol
Protocol Education are working in partnership with a 1 form entry school in North Bristol who require an ADHD support specialist to work 1:1 with a child to provide him with individualised instruction and lots of positive reinforcement. This role would be to start from September on a part time basis with the possibility of it becoming a full time position.
ADHD support specialists have numerous responsibilities such as positively engaging with pupils to form strong relationships, gaining their trust and respect; putting into place strategies that enable a pupil to focus on their work and help to raise attainment in all subject areas; use progress charts and other visual records to encourage appropriate behaviour and motivate the individual.
Requirements for working with protocol education are:
• Up to date DBS on the update service
• 2 references within the last 5 years (one most recent & one from an education setting).
• We also looking for a self-motivated person who is not phased by challenging pupils.
The benefits of working with protocol education are:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD), our training courses include safe guarding and first aid.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ incentive scheme
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 25 years of education experience.
In addition to the above positions, we have a number of schools in Bristol with whom we have preferred supply agreements and consequently are incredibly busy with day to day supply work. We are always looking for NQT’s, experienced teachers, support assistants and those who have never worked in education to join our agency, so if you looking for longer term or permanent work then Protocol Education will work on your behalf to provide you with the work you desire. Supply work provides a fantastic opportunity for teachers to increase their experience or working in a variety schools in the local area.
When working with Protocol Education you can rest assured that you are working with a highly reputable agency where you are valued and are always treated with respect. To apply for these positions or if you are interested in supply work in the interim, please call Elly Barnes 0117 9453960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org