I am currently looking for dedicated Nursery Nurses to work in a variety of Nursery settings across Hertfordshire on an ad-hoc basis. The hours will vary, and may be full school days (8:30-3:15), full nursery days (anything from 8am-6pm) or part time hours. We can be flexible to the hours you have to offer.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Level 2 Minimum Qualification;
NVQ (E.g. Children’s Care, Learning and Development, Early Years Care and Education, Childcare and Education, Playwork, Teaching Assistants or Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools)
BTEC Awards, Certificates and Diplomas
Apprenticeship at Level 2 minimum
Diplomas (e.g. Children and Young People’s Workforce, Support Work in Schools, Specialist Support in Teaching and Learning)
Early Years Educator
Foundation Degree in Early Years, Early Childhood Studies, Childcare or Playwork
• Experience of working in an early years setting.
• Can provide the children with a safe, secure and happy environment in which to learn.
• Commitment and flexibility when working in a busy Nursery school environment.
• Experience/willingness to help with changing and potty training.
• Can work as part of a highly motivated team.
• Confidence in liaising with parents/carers.
Please contact Carol @ Protocol on 01923 257410 or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, or for more information. Thank you.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.