A-Level Business Teaching Opportunity in Kuwait
Protocol Education is seeking a professional and committed A-level Business Teacher to work for a top British Curriculum School in Kuwait, starting in September 2016.
Candidates must have:
• Bachelor of Education (BEd) / Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) / Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or equivalent
• Experience in teaching A-Level Business and following the British National Curriculum
• Valid passport
• Clean Police check
• Good quality references
The school provide a generous package and requires candidates to commit for a 2 year contract.
• Tax free salary
• Annual gratuity
• Annual flights
• Apartment or housing allowance
• Medical is Kuwait national health
• 50 KD baggage allowance.
• Visa and medical all costs covered up to 225 KD, against receipts
English must be your first language. The schools are well resourced and standards are high.
If you are interested in this role please email an up to date CV as soon as possible. Due to the high demand, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.