Location: Enfield, London
Our client is a dynamic and progressive educational institution dedicated to fostering a passion for science and inspiring the next generation of curious minds. We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Science Teacher to join our client's team and contribute to their mission of providing a world-class education that prepares students for a future filled with scientific innovation and exploration.
As a Science Teacher, you will have the opportunity to engage, educate, and inspire students in the fascinating world of science. We are looking for a passionate educator who can create an engaging and supportive learning environment, where students can develop a deep appreciation for the sciences.
- Develop and deliver innovative, engaging, and challenging science lessons to students at KS3 & KS4
- Foster a classroom atmosphere that encourages critical thinking, experimentation, and active participation.
- Adapt teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of students and promote a love for science among all learners.
- Use a variety of teaching resources, including technology and hands-on experiments, to enhance the learning experience.
- Assess and evaluate student progress through tests, assignments, and projects.
- Provide constructive feedback to students and communicate their academic progress to parents and guardians.
- Participate in professional development opportunities and stay current with developments in science education.
- Bachelor's degree in Science Education, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, or a related field (Master's degree is a plus).
- Teaching certification (QTS) or UK Experience teaching in Secondary School
- Strong passion for science and a deep knowledge of the subject matter.
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills.
- Ability to create an inclusive and respectful learning environment.
- Experience in curriculum development and lesson planning is a plus.
- A commitment to continuous improvement and professional growth.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Access to state-of-the-art teaching resources and facilities.
- The chance to make a lasting impact on students' lives and inspire their scientific journey.
How to Apply:
If you are a passionate and dedicated Science Teacher who is eager to make a difference in the lives of students, we encourage you to apply.
Protocol Education is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
Join us in shaping the future of science education and nurturing the scientists of tomorrow.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.