In order to be considered for this position you must be available to start immediately and be available from Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant Teaching Assistant qualification or a qualification in behaviour management, Team Teach or equivalent. The pupil is aggressive and the role will require you to think fast on your feet and have a calm manner about you. The ideal candidate must know when to intervene and when it is the right time to step back.
You will be successful if you have:
• Confidence in working with challenging behaviour
• Enthusiasm and confidence to work in this environment.
- Punctuality, the school will rely on you to be on time and present to support the child through KS2
What Protocol Education can offer you:
- A dedicated Consultant who is there to support you through your career
- A competitive pay rate
- Pay via PAYE, with no umbrella costs
- Refer a friend scheme
- Social events where you can meet other candidates working for Protocol Education.
If you feel like this job could be for you, please contact Emma on 0114 252 1970.