The school is a Good school. The role will start from January to last the full school year.
The school can offer;
-enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
-excellent teaching staff and leadership to support you
-a thriving, multicultural community
-permanent opportunities in the future
The Role :
The child you will be working with has Autism. You may work on a one to one basis assisting them in and out of the classroom. You will work closely with other school staff in supporting the child you are working with, often tracking and reviewing the child's progress. You will assist with school work in various subjects, and will often need to find ways to keep that pupil engaged in lessons. You will need to build a relationship and gain trust from the pupil in order for you to help them improve and raise their attainment in school.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience working with SEN children in a school environment
• Have excellent behaviour management skills
• Be able to write IEP's
• Be experienced working with outside agencies
• Be able to communicate with non verbal children
• Have worked with at-risk children or in PRU environments
• Be able to set boundaries and safe work spaces
• Be Team Teach Trained
To apply please register your details now on www.protocol-education.com
All candidates will be subject to Protocol Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.