Protocol Education offer:
- Generous inner London pay rates
- A personal consultant dedicated to finding the right role for you
- Customized profile and interview preparation
- Refer a friend scheme to earn £250
- Online candidate portal to manage your account
- Weekly pay
- Biggest database of local schools
To apply you need:
- 5 days a week availability
- 12 months experience working with pupils with Special Educational Needs.
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or GNVQ level 2 Health and social care qualification or equivalent.
- Experience with supporting learners with PMLD, SLD, MLD, Downs Syndrome, ASD nonverbal and verbal, Hearing Impairment, Visual Impairment and global developmental delay
- Passion to support pupils with a range of Special Educational Needs.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- A willingness to provide personal care and/or feeding if needed.
- Understanding of the varying needs of pupils with SEN
- Team teach, Manual handling, Hoist, PECS or Makaton training would be favourable
You must be eligible to work in the UK in order to apply for this role. The successful applicant will be subject to DBS checks and must be willing to subscribe to the update service.