Protocol Education are currently working with a school in Faversham who are looking to employ 1:1 teaching assistants to work with children who require additional support. They are looking for kind, caring individuals to join their community school in a friendly and supportive environment.
The successful candidate will have:
• A passion to work with children of all abilities to get the very best from their learning
• An understanding of how to support children in an educational setting
• A drive to enable every child to progress in schoolYou will be expected to follow the teacher’s plans and direction to work with child who requires additional support.
The successful candidate will be passionate about seeing children make progress and enthusiastic about supporting children’s development.
The candidate will:
• Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to process a new application
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK
• Be able to provide two references
What Protocol can offer:
- competitive pay rates
- FREE ongoing continued professional development (CPD)
- £250 refer a friend scheme
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance. 'Keeping children safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online Safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS update service.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply or get in touch with us.
t: 020 8971 1286
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.