Protocol Education are recruiting for a qualified teacher of Humanities (History Specialism) for the new academic year in September 16. This is a part time role at 0.6 with the exact timetable to be confirmed. Top up work through daily supply is available at the school and at other local schools.
We would like to recruit a dynamic and inspirational teacher of Maths. We are looking for an effective and enthusiastic classroom teacher who will be able to complement our dedicated team of outstanding practitioners.
We are looking for:
• A qualified teacher to teach across all key stages and who has excellent subject knowledge;
• A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning and who will expect excellence from the students;
• A collaborative and motivated individual who will help to deliver and lead the subject through a variety of innovative approaches including curriculum design, teaching strategies, use of technology and intervention programmes.
Why Choose Protocol Education?
• Simple Registration
• More vacancies to choose from
• Great rates of pay
• Teaching jobs to suit you!
• Offices across the country
• Professional and friendly staff
For more information please contact our Bristol office on 0117 9453965 or register your details on our website.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.