We don’t just supply teachers. Teaching assistants and classroom support workers currently account for over a third of the UK’s classroom workforce and are deployed in a wide range of roles with increasing levels of complexity and diversity in the work they undertake. We recruit and train professional support workers to:
- Support the teacher in helping pupils with learning activities during lessons
- Deliver targeted learning support to pupils in specific areas identified by the teacher
- Provide support for children with special education needs and disabilities
Additional support and intervention specialists from Protocol Education
Our Pupil Support Programmes (PSPs) provide you with the staff you need to deliver effective interventions. By focusing on common barriers to learning, our programmes deliver specific support to pupils so they can access the full curriculum and reach their full potential.
- Targeted – the Pupil Support Programmes target some of the main barriers to learning, delivered by skilled professionals who enable pupils to reach their full potential.
- Flexible – the wide range of programmes help you deliver flexible support tailored to the individual needs of pupils, when and where it is needed most.
- Supported – we look for people with the right attributes for successful intervention work, and then support their specific subject skills and experience with specialist training developed by our own CPD team.
- Tracked – all in-class support work is carried out in full collaboration with the class teacher, with feedback on pupil progress available at the end of each session. Schools can also quickly and easily link expenditure to individual pupils via named invoicing, creating a clear audit trail for Pupil Premium spending.
Download a copy of our ‘PSP’ brochure here.